BANA VAID & ASSOCIATES - Complaints Procedure
We hope that you never have reason to complain. If you do, please follow these steps to ensure that your concerns are resolved quickly:
If you have a complaint, please contact Mrs Beroze Bana, our Senior Partner.
You can write to her at Bridgewater House, 866 Uxbridge Road, Hayes, and Middlesex, UB4 0RR or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the complaint is about Mrs Bana you should address your complaint to Mrs Rakhi Vaid at 5 Marlborough Parade Uxbridge Road Hillingdon UB10 0LR or email her at email@example.com.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint within 5 days of receiving your complaint and enclosing a copy of this procedure. We will ask you to confirm or explain any details.
- We will investigate your complaint which will involve Mrs Bana (or Rakhi Vaid) reviewing your matter file and speaking to the member of staff who acted for you. This will be dealt with quickly and a genuine effort will be made to respond to your concerns.
- If it is appropriate we will suggest a meeting at this stage and we hope we will be able to resolve your complaint. We will offer you a meeting within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. Following the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions agreed to.
- If you would prefer not to meet, or if we cannot arrange this within an agreeable timescale, we will write fully to you setting out our views on the situation and any redress.
- If you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. We will then arrange for someone independent and unconnected with the practice to review the decision. We will then write to you generally within 21 days confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
- Legal Ombudsman (LeO) - After the above procedure has been followed and if you still remain dissatisfied you can refer your compliant to the Legal Ombudsman (LeO.) whose contact details are:
Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
Telephone: 0300 555 0333
Normally, the Legal Ombudsman will only accept your complaint if you inform them of it within 6 months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint, or within one year of your finding there was a problem.
We do recommend that you attempt to resolve any issues using our internal complaints procedure before contacting the Legal Ombudsman.
Regulated and authorised by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA number 362944)